Goats Cheese Tart
125g chilled butter
350g trimmed leeks, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
2 large eggs, beaten
200ml carton half fat crème fraiche
200g goats cheese, sliced or crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 200C Gas 6.
2. Place pastry ingredients in a food processor and process to fine crumbs. Press crumbs into the base and sides of a 23cm flan tin.
3. Bake blind at 200ºC Gas 6 for 10-12 minutes.
4. Sauté the sliced leeks in a little oil and season with black pepper.
5. Beat together the crème fraiche and eggs.
6. When the pastry case is baked, spread the cooked leeks over the base and top with goats cheese.
7. Pour over the crème fraiche mixture and return to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until the tart is golden.
8. Allow to cool slightly before serving.